Monday, December 31, 2012

Carbon Monoxide Deaths

Relatives grieve in the street outside of a home where two bodies were found. Investigators determined that the cause of death was likely from carbon monoxide poisoning due to a generator running inside the home.

I'm always paranoid of things like this happening. There are so many simple ways that people can put themselves in danger and not even realize it.

Please be safe and always, always, always spend a little extra to protect yourself! (buy a carbon monoxide detector, smoke alarm, fire extinguisher, etc.) And always read about the risks of using equipment like heaters, generators, appliances, pesticides, aerosols, etc. in the home.

No comments: