Great day minus the 102 degree fever

I swear I am allergic to my apartment, or maybe it's just the paint fumes. IDK, but when I went to bed last night I had a fever of 102 degrees and I am normally between 96-98. Luckily, as soon as I left my apartment to go shoot (and that wasn't until 10:30am) I felt a lot better.

What made it ever better? Awesome people and awesome photos. I was driving down the road and saw a lady gardening with a little puppy running around her, so I pulled around the block and went to talk to her. Wow! I think she was the nicest person I ever met in my life. When I pulled in her driveway, as a complete stranger with an out-of-state license plate I thought maybe she would get nervous or go inside but instead she waved me over with the biggest smile and starting talking to me. I ended up getting some photos of the puppy and her daughter that our paginator really likes.



I also I think I took the 3 best photos of my life today. I sent 2 of them in to be published, but here's the third. At Lehmen Catholic School it's tradition for the senior class to jump in one of their classmate's pools, in ripped up uniforms, on the last day of classes.



Pretty cool, huh?

Comments

Popular Posts